Crunchy Kale Chips
November 29, 2020
These kale chips are very tasty and can be added to a salad for bit of crunch or they can be eaten as a snack.
You will need:
1 big bunch of kale.
20ml of olive oil to coat the kale.
20ml of Tamari sauce (gluten free soy sauce)
A sprinkle of garlic powder
A sprinkle of sweet paprika powder
- Preheat oven to 130 degrees celsius.
- Wash the kale thoroughly and dry completely.
- Shred the kale into small pieces.
- Combine the olive oil, tamari, garlic powder and paprika together in a large bowl.
- Add the kale to the liquid mixture and massage onto the kale.
- Spread to the kale onto a baking paper lined tray – spread out the kale, do not ver load the tray.
- Place into oven until the kale has tried out.
- Allow the kale chips to cool on the baking tray.
- Store in an airtight container to stay crisp.
Serving size = have 1 handful of kale with a piece of fruit as a healthy snack alternative.